Hi there 👋,
Here's a quick guide on how to deposit your crypto into the CryptoSpend app from an external wallet or crypto exchange wallet.
How to Deposit Crypto
1. On the home screen, tap on "Deposit Crypto"
2. Choose the cryptocurrency you'd like to deposit so the appropriate address will be generated.
3. Copy the address or scan the QR code (while using external wallet app)
4. Once you've copied the address, paste it into address field when sending crypto from your external wallet/crypto exchange wallet to CryptoSpend. Alternatively, you can scan the QR code if you are sending from another mobile device with a camera.
5. Wait for your crypto to arrive. This can normally take between 10-20 minutes to arrive, depending on the cryptocurrency network.
6. Done! Once your deposit has arrived, you should see proof in the Transaction History on the home screen.
Note: We do not have any deposit fees but there may be withdrawal fees /network fees when sending from a crypto exchange or external wallet. Also, when depositing crypto into the CryptoSpend app, the displayed amount will have the 1-2% crypto-to-AUD transaction fee automatically applied, but the charge hasn't actually been applied yet. This is designed to make payments more convenient and let you know exactly how much you have available to spend.
We hope you found this guide helpful!
If you have any questions, feedback, or if you run into any issues, then feel free to contact us in the live-chat within the app or website! Our local support team is available everyday, between 7am to 12am.